Subscribe to my full feed.
from here on in, this blog is null and void. Head over to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com It'll nock your underwear right off!
If you have this blog on your blog roll or link list, please change it to www.mindofspaz.com I'd appreciate it!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What the HELL is THAT?

Today, I used a communal digital camera to take some pictures. When downloading those pictures, I saw whoever had used the camera before me had taken some pictures of some UGLY people in some UGLY poses.

I'll admit, I'm in a mood today. And not a nice one. I'll probably regret this later, you know, in 50 years when I'm shitting myself in a nursing home, but my gentle readers are in for an extra special treat.

Today, I went to google images and searched for UGLY PEOPLE!

Here are some of the Gems I found. Let's take a look shall we?


The Alien.
Chick magnet is right! Is it just me, or did Dumbo the flying elephant have a love child with E.T? I don't think I have any words to describe the sexiness that is this alien bastard child. Guys, if you're feeling nasty, have a look at this picture. You'll feel better.

Snake Boy
Shhh! Look at this folks! It's the native Australian snake boy in his natural habitat! Isn't he a beaut! I snapped this photo just before he was going to inject his prey, a corn dog, with venom and wait until it died so he could unhinge his jaws even further to swallow it whole! Boy, I wouldn't want to cross paths with this menacing creature!

Hungry Hungry Hippos!
God forbid you should be the object of these ladies lust. It seems we have a combination of things: A sexual lust, the inability to chew or gauge the amount of food eaten, and a complete and total lack of shame. They do come in handy when filling an olympic sized pool when you're low on water. Simply lower these four into the hole and pour in a small bottle of spring water. Tada! Full pool!

"I think I just threw up a little in my mouth"
Is it a man? Is it a woman? In any case, it's FUGLY!

Gone Overboard

When is enough, enough? Some people don't really understand the concept of moderation. In any event, this douche's worst enemy is magnets - and job interviews.

The reason:

'Nuff Said.

========

If you liked the above, you might also like:

Fucking Rant, Mother Fucker!

Unidentified Flying Anus
Kids Fashion: What the hell?
The Absurdity of the Canadian Criminal Code
Starbucks is Burnt Crap


18 keen observations:

Jillian said...

Every time someone says, "hey, i found some pictures of ugly people..." I half expect to see one of me in various forms of adolescence.

*whew* So far, so good...

And the 4 girls in bathing suits are hot. Did you know there's some kind of fat girl fetish where men pay obscenely large women to lay on top of them? There's no sex, it's just the woman lying on top. They get paid thousands per session I'm told. Amazing, right? Proof you can make money doing practically anything.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you I need to get a warning sign, never come to this page while eating or drinking.

I was eating tuna fish and umm I threw it up and then swallowed it again! YUK!!! that mouth was foul!

Ne

L.P. said...

^^LOL!^^
metal face is airport security's worse nightmare. ~giggling~

The Divine Miss M said...

I'd also say that the guy's worst enemy is trying to go through the metal detectors at the airport.

When I had my nipple ring that always caused some amusing confusion.

You should go onto youtube and search for stupid idiots. That is always fun.

Mike said...

Jillian - I would pay the girl to leave. Does that count?

Single - FYI, tuna fish is what the smell is like under the largest folds of those hippo people.

Lakota - I'd like to see metal face kiss another metal face. How long until they get unlatched?

miss M - I would LOVE to be the security guy that had to find, and confirm that nipple ring was only a danger to his "little" gun ;)

Moooooog35 said...

Please note that you posted my picture without my expressed, written consent.

I'm a man, dammit. A MAN!!

FreeOscar said...

Mmmm...Them Hippos are so fine.

billymac said...

speaking of hippos... that's what the dude with no-teeth looks like...

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go crawl under something and hide. I'm verra, verra scared!

Hungry Mother said...

Thanks for bringing me back to reality after gawking at college chicks for a week.

R.E.H. said...

I'm not sure there's enough beer on this planet to help either one of those people get laid...

Christine said...

I was thinking..definite man...then I looked closer..... It remains a mystery.

Knight said...

I think that first guy might have had some photo shopping done to make it more terrifying but the rest of them... I can't provide an excuse.

Unknown said...

I hope the woman who birthed the alien had a c-section. Ouch.

Unknown said...

Um, lets see. #1 is Ted Kennedy right? #2 is Buttwheat's Dad. #3 is Carnie Wilson and her friends at a cookout, #4 is Ozzy's long lost son(?) and #5 is the man used to train airport security dicks and last but least #6 just SCARES the holy shit out of me.

Anonymous said...

Mike, No more Tuna for Me! Thank Ya vera much boo!

Grey said...

The fat chicks are hot man ! I wonder how they got in those thongs ..

Tequila Mockingbird said...

holy shit. 90% of the day i'm horny, and of course, i was horny when i cam here. now i no longer am. i think my clit just fell off.