Subscribe to my full feed.
from here on in, this blog is null and void. Head over to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com It'll nock your underwear right off!
If you have this blog on your blog roll or link list, please change it to www.mindofspaz.com I'd appreciate it!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fibre is your friend?

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes I have problems. I don't like showing weakness to the eyes of my readers, who I'm sure consider me some sort of great prophet or god. But sometimes, you just have to do what you have to do.

Recently, after having some intestinal issues, I purchased a fibre product. This product was designed to help get things moving. Being the powerhouse that I am, I decided to triple the dose, as I thought a single dose wouldn't do much on my herculean gut. Luckily for me, I have a stalker who follows me around with a camera to chronicle this misadventure. The problems started at work. Lucky for me my underlings are really nice guys, or this could have gotten messy.


Later, when I got home, things really went from bad to worse.


I thought things couldn't have gotten worse. I was feeling ok, so I decided to go out and have some fun. It hit me right there and then, and I just couldn't hold it back. It was so embarrassing, I don't think that church will ever let me back in!

Folks, trust me on this one. Next time, follow the instructions on the package. Don't be a hero. Really, it's not a good idea.

6 keen observations:

Jay said...

wow now that's seriously messed up!
you are now officially my "god of weirdness" for at least the next two minutes!

congrats!

MYM said...

you're such a guy. I'm sure your sister will have something to say about this mister.

Moooooog35 said...

I haven't touched a poo-inducing product since ingesting seven pieces of Ex-Lax when I was a kid.

I've chronicled this lovely experience here:

http://midgetmanofsteel.blogspot.com/2007/10/riding-my-bike-through-hershey-highway.html

Fat kids like chocolate.

Lesson learned.

I feel for you man. Enjoy your self-induced hemorrhoids.

billymac said...

that south park clip is priceless, although, he should have just taken a picture of his massive movement and posted it on the "wall of shame", that's what we did.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that'll do it to you everytime.

Mike said...

Jay - It's not the god status I wanted, but I'll take it nonetheless

Drowsey - I have a feeling you and my sister would get along

Moooooooog35 - I have no hemorrhoids and never will. NEVER!!!!

Billy - You take pictures of your poo?

Mimzie - Sounds like the voice of experience to me ;)