Subscribe to my full feed.
from here on in, this blog is null and void. Head over to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com It'll nock your underwear right off!
If you have this blog on your blog roll or link list, please change it to www.mindofspaz.com I'd appreciate it!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

To the big cities

This weekend I went to a Toronto Raptors game, you guessed it, in Toronto. I'm still alive, wasn't mugged, stabbed, or hit with a stray bullet in a gang bang drive by. Guess karma isn't all that it's cracked up to be, eh?

As I'm driving in, I noticed a van on the highway. It was an older van, banged up, beaten, dented, scraped, you name it - and it looked like it hadn't been washed in years. The kicker? It had signed on the windows and side that said "Jerry's Auto Detailing". I guess life dyslexic people need to work too, right?

Me and my buddy are at a restaurant. I hear the guy next to me say "I'm going to go up to the bar and ask that guy out." I have nothing against gay people, but man, that's just not something us small city folks hear every day.

And why is it that whenever I go to a sporting event, my seat is right below the braindead dolt that yells "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE! DEFENCE!" every 30 seconds? I've changed my mind. Karma does catch up to me sometimes.

Well, I'm off to Niagara Falls this week for training, so don't be too upset if I don't post. If you don't already, make sure you read ALL of the blogs on my link list on a REGULAR basis, OK? There's some good shit there, I promise!

7 keen observations:

MYM said...

Training for what? I'm nosey ya know. Glad ya survived your trip to the big TO...it's not as scary as people make it sound :)

Anonymous said...

You're going on a trip? Buy me something pretty!

Hungry Mother said...

I took my family to Toronto in the late 70s, when my kids were young. I had heard that public transportation in Toronto was very safe, so we rode around the city near midnight, seeing all of the sights we could. Guess what? It was very safe. I've always loved that feeling of being able to do whatever at any hour anywhere and not worrying about it.

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

hey busy bee...

post some purty pictures :D

Stealth said...

You've been awarded. Go see my Olga post for details.

MYM said...

Damn...when you say you're going away...you really go away!

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

gave you an award too

http://kaide.blogspot.com/2007/11/be-blog-award-for-moi.html