Subscribe to my full feed.
from here on in, this blog is null and void. Head over to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com It'll nock your underwear right off!
If you have this blog on your blog roll or link list, please change it to www.mindofspaz.com I'd appreciate it!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Gone to the Dogs

When he sobers up, he's going to be one hurting unit!

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

http://wasteaminute.com/video/21/Doggy-Style.html


Edit: I just HAD to add this one!

http://wasteaminute.com/video/30/Girl-poops-pants.html

5 keen observations:

Hungry Mother said...

I never thought I'd see a dog act like a guy.

Mike said...

Well, guys do act like dogs, so turn a bout is fair play, no?

Anonymous said...

I'm really not sure what to say.
:-)

Hungry Mother said...

I can't believe I watched your added treat. I've been in a lot of hot tubs, but thank god I've never seen that happen.

Mike said...

Mimzie - we both know my feelings on the awesomness of dogs!

Hungry - sorry, I was in a weird mood. Those will be few and far between... i'll try to make the poop and sex stuff a tad more subtle next time!