Subscribe to my full feed.
from here on in, this blog is null and void. Head over to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com It'll nock your underwear right off!
If you have this blog on your blog roll or link list, please change it to www.mindofspaz.com I'd appreciate it!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not the good kind of wet tee shirt!

I was going to do something a bit more creative today, when I stumbled across the following video. It is crass. It is politically incorrect. Most importantly, it is funny!



I have two favorite parts.

The first is when the man says to the boy it's great the shirt covered his big gut and his big floppy breasts. Holey hell! But seriously, the best part is at the end when the man announces next! We'll put that t-shirt on the boy and hose him down in the street with a fire hose! The look on the kids face is priceless!

Does it make me a bad person for thinking this is funny?

6 keen observations:

Hungry Mother said...

Political incorrectness is so refreshing, almost as good as a fire hosing.

Anonymous said...

Man! For a minute I thought this was real and I couldn't believe some of the things they were saying to the poor kid. Then I saw "the onion network" scrolling at the bottom and I felt a little less bad about the porker.

Moooooog35 said...

I remember when I was a fat kid.

If you look closely, you can actually see the water level rising when he jumps into the pool.

..not as bad as "Shallow Hal," where a kid is actually ejected from the water...but still funny.

Stealth said...

About as bad as I look for the Chinese kids post...

billymac said...

yes, you are a bad person. But you'll get over it, like me :)

Mike said...

Hungry, yes, political incorrectness is the spice of life. And as our entitled society pro (re)gresses, more and more will be considered politically correct.

Mimzie - Great isn't it?

Mooooooog - did you wear tee shirts to swim too?

Stealth - great minds think alike.. fools seldom differ, right?

Billymac - I never said being bad upset me ;)