Subscribe to my full feed.
from here on in, this blog is null and void. Head over to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com It'll nock your underwear right off!
If you have this blog on your blog roll or link list, please change it to www.mindofspaz.com I'd appreciate it!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Farting Privates

Recently I was talking with a friend of mine. A young man, who was very excited to be meeting his long time girlfriend for the first time.

He had an excellent trip, and they both got along famously. She was everything he hoped and more, and he was to her, and they spent many hours in happy courtship before he had to return home.

During this time, he lost his virginity to her (and hers to him). He said something to me, something of pure innocence that I found very cute.

This is what he said.

"After I was done her pussy was farting! It was so funny!"

The innocence of youth! I spent a few minutes doubled over laughing and still get a giggle to this day.

To my young friend, it farts when you do it right. Cheers to many more years of farting vagina's!

0 keen observations: